Hoşgeldiniz / Welcome

Dünyama attığınız bu adımın size yanlız olmadığınızı hissettirmesi ümidiyle...
With the hope that the step you have taken into my world will make you feel you are not alone...

13 Ağustos 2013 Salı

İlkokul / Primary school

Bugün CAN'ın e-okul sisteminde adrese göre otomatik kaydının yapıldığı ilköğretim okuluna gittim. Ağustos sıcağında, okulun girişindeki ağacın gölgesinde oturanlar vardı. "Oğlum bu yıl ilkokula başlayacaktı" deyince hemen içlerinden biri "hayırlısı olsun" dedi ve elindeki listeyi göstererek doğum tarihini sordu. CAN'ın adını buldu ve "evet, burada başlayacak" dedi. Ben de "bu yıl başlayamayacak ta ben de onu bildirmeye geldim" dedim.

Sonradan öğrendim, ilkokul müdür ve müdür yardımcılarıymış o kişiler. CAN'ın ilkokula bir yıl geç başlaması için bir dilekçe yazdım, hastaneden aldığımız raporu ekledim. CAN'ın listede adının yanına "erteleme" yazdılar. "Siz annesisiniz, en iyisini siz değerlendirirsiniz" dediler. Ağlaya ağlaya çıktım okuldan, hala ağlıyorum...

Okul rengarenk bir yerdi çocuk gibi,
Karşılaştığım kişiler pırıl pırıldı insan gibi,
O okula giden çocuklar da biliyorum yağmur gibi,
Benim CANım da bir çocuk tıpkı bir çiçek gibi...


Today I went to the primary school that CAN has been automatically assigned to according to our address in the e-school system. On a hot August day, there were people sitting in the shade of the tree in the school entrance. As I said that "my son was to start primary school this year" one of the people gave me his best wishes and asked for CAN's birthday, pointing the list in his hand. He found CAN's name and said "yes, he will start here". And I said that "he will not be starting this year and that is what I am here to report".

I found out that those people were the school manager and assistant manager. I wrote down a petition for CAN to start primary school with one year delay and attached the report we have taken from the hospital. They noted down "delayed" next to CAN's name in the list. "You are his mother, you have the best judgement for him" they said. I have left the school in tears, I am still crying...

The school was a colorful place like a child,
The people I have met were sparkling like decent man,
I know children attending that school too like rain,
My CAN is a child too just like a flower...

2 yorum:

Yorumunuz en kısa zamanda yayınlanacaktır.